Tampa

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
I'm throwing 6 units on Tampa Bay. Florida just seems like much much more of a hockey mecca than Montreal is. Let's go Bolts!! :rant2:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

trademaster

Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Vancouver BC
Re: Tampa

CHARLESMANSON said:
Florida just seems like much much more of a hockey mecca than Montreal is. Let's go Bolts!! :rant2:

are u being funny...bolts can't even sell out there games in the 2nd round has of yet

GOOD LUCK MANSON :cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
CHARLESMANSON said:
It actually did take a toll but once I started doing E everything levelled out. ;)

LOL CHUCK......just dont OD......when I saw the E-tards all piled up at the Digweed show I just booted em and they just kinda fell to the side and laughed.....good luck on TB bro ;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

trademaster

Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Vancouver BC
les thats pas refroidissent le chien:nono:

i think habs may win, there looking good so far...habs are taking stupid minors...what are u risking on the game? who goes down tonight :lol2...j/k:tongue

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

trademaster

Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Vancouver BC
whats the :eek: for ?

u need to post here more often rex...your fish are doing well...flames vs fish in the west finals would be one hell of a series...kippy vs nav...under all the way;) ...

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
The fish have done nothing but win me money all year. I love 'em. :) Cheechoo kinda reminds me of that gremlin who's out on the wing of the airplane in that old William Shatner Twilight Zone episode.
GOAL BOLTS!!!!! Damn what a great 2nd period!!!:Yep:

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
trademaster said:
whats the :eek: for ?

u need to post here more often rex...your fish are doing well...flames vs fish in the west finals would be one hell of a series...kippy vs nav...under all the way;) ...

:eek: ...I put that because I had no idea what you were saying in that quote...thats all.....funny thing about posting my picks is I got a little sickened when I lost a grand on the Aves and I had been sucking on here so I felt my picks were garbage and I lost a little confidence.....made half of the CO debacle back on TB so far....just waiting for next round like you bro ;)

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
I'd also like to thank the Rangers, Balty, the Halos, the Red Sox, and none other than Andy Pettite himself today for nothing short of great performances.
Now Lets GO DODGERS!!!!!!!!......."BIG ONE" :tongue

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg