------> Taoist...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Stuman

Banned
Forum Member
Nov 5, 2002
Memphrica, Tennessee
Ant are you gonna make it to the LSU game? That would be sweet if you and Taoist made the trip this year. Eli's last home game, and plenty of eye candy!

:brows:

Stuman

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
Great piece, living in the NY metro area my whole life, where there is NO bigtime college football, st johns hoops is the only semi-major college athletic team that anyone cares about.......I think it is fu/ckin awesome with SEC down in the south, I think in the next few years i gotta make a trip down and go to a few games at ole miss, lsu, bama, atkansas, neyland stadium, tailgate and soak in the whole experience, It's not my culture at all and I root for LSU even though i have no ties to anywhere, i think itd be awesome, the people down there like their bourbon, ;) Im a beer drinker, and I dont think they like vodka much, but I know they like to eat and drink in the rv's many hrs before gametime, truly a special thing that should be treasured, football really is like a religion down there as some of you can attest

Mike

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DR STRANGELOVE

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Toronto, Canada
Stuman said:
Ant are you gonna make it to the LSU game? That would be sweet if you and Taoist made the trip this year. Eli's last home game, and plenty of eye candy!

:brows:

Stuman

no bud.... I was referring to the video I saw, love the atmosphere at these tail-gate parties...I'll have to crash one sometime.....

Now only if Taoist had tix to the georgia-vols game.......

:p

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
:thefinger Anthony.... :thefinger

...if I remember correctly, you are the one that had an exam...and T-Vig wasn't all too happy about it either. :nooo: :142slap:

:thefinger

edit: p.s. It wasn't worth watching anyway.... I had to get obliterated to enjoy the trip.... LOL :D

DR STRANGELOVE

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Toronto, Canada
RE: EXAM
I don't care if you were the hottest female on the planet, I got my priorities in order!

P.S. GL on your test thursday.... I Know you'll ace it!

;)

Let me know how it goes....
:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg