TB/PIT...INFO

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BadMove

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2001
FL
According to inside info, I will be laying off in playing any of the remaining TB games UNDER the total. Dungy was approached early this week by the owners and took some heat on his play calling with the offense. According to the source, this week will be a key week for Dungy and his offense.
Info from my source says TB will be opening up the offense and getting the ball down field more then have been.
I hope this will help any cappers that play the totals. GL

SmashMouth

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
Long Branch Nj
Funny you should write that. I heard Dungy was told by Gm mckay that on Tuesday, that this was his last offensive coordinator. 3 in 3 years. He is going to let his Oc call the game and stay out of the mix. They once had a defense where all they needed was 14 to win, those days are over. If the Bucs don't play in the Nfc Championship rumor has it Tuna in tampa next year. Teaser Bucs+1 over 27 .

pepin46

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2000
miami, fl.
if only it was as simple as that. what offense? start throwing the ball all over the place and lose the game in the first half?

of course, anything can happen, but i only see an over if either team turns over the ball more than 4 or 5 times.

this has been the story with tampa bay for as long as i can remember. they have a high scoring game and suddenly they become the rams. deja vu.

pep

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

scrubbo

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
charlotte, nc, usa
I don't think Brad Johnson is worth a shit.
He's got a below average arm and looks a little gun shy to me. They're receiving corp is very inconsistent aside from keyshawn.
You can't run the race if you don't have the horses.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Time out!

Am I supposed to believe that Dungheep has never thought of going down field? Never thought about "opening it up"? Let's get real.

If he's not doing it, it's because he knows his team can't!

This game is just one more turd in the toilet today.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tito

Forum Member
May 25, 2001
Northfield, Ohio, USA
If you want to take an afternoon nap, make sure you have this game on the tube. It will be a snoozer...........

------------------
Tito

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket!