TB/SF game

BR11810

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2005
what does everyone think of tampa bay -11 against the niners? san fran isn't going to score more than 7-10 points probably, but not really sure how simms will do. carnell williams is playing and could possibly carry the offense this week.

Stabler-12

Forum Member
Sep 21, 2005
11 points is alot of Rd chalk. sanfran will play better at home this week. How much better? Who knows? Carnell Williams being back is nice for the Bucs but how back is he? I dont like the game.
49ers are an unknown commodity here and they should have a chip on thier shoulder following the trouncing by the Redskins.
tough one

Skanoochies

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2001
Canada
I remember the old adage"Never bet your money on a bad team." S.F. is a BAD team. I believe when they traded Rattay away, they are going for a good draft choice. It`s Tampa Bay or nothing for me.
Good luck however you choose. :)

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
Well, for what it's worth, my computer model for this game shows:

TAMPA BAY 21-3

The only problem is that all the numbers are skewed with Griese at QB. Who knows what Simms will do with the offense in tight control of Gruden. Tampa has the defense to shut down the niners, but they may be content to put the "Caddie" on cruise control. With the serious wood they're laying and a clock eating ground game, all it would take is one hail mary for a backdoor cover.....makes me nervous laying 11 on the road, but the computer says the Bucs are 64% choice to cover the number.

Bet on MyBookie