tb to win the cup

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dreyfus

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2002
Chicago
Does anyone believe the flames have a chance against this tb team???

I see tb winning this series in 5 games.

Any thoughts or comments are appreciated.

GLTA

chuckdman

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
TO
Tbay should win...

Tbay should win...

But not in 5 games. Both teams play the same style. Tbay has a very potent PP but Calgary defense plays an in-your-face style of defensive hockey. The way I see it

Goaltending = equal
Defense = Calgary .. slightly
Offense = Tbay
Special teams = Tbay

my pick is tbay in 6 or 7

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

chuckdman

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
TO
I agree Kip is good but IMO I think goaltending is equal. Kip has had and is having a great year but Habibullin is a proven goalie who has always been pretty consistent throughout his career.

Series is now tied 1-1. Kipper is probably due for good game in Game 3 with a record of a 4-0 record these playoffs with a 1.25 GAA when allowing 4 or more goals the previous game. I do see Calgary having the ability to bounce back but last night we seen the best Tampa team playing. I didnt think Calgary played bad, I just think they lost to the better team. Calgary had 19 shots while Tampa had 31. Tampa will have to play as agressive as Calgary does to win the series. I think they can match it plus they have overall much better skilled players.

Going to be a tight series. I got $500 on Tampa for the series and do believe they will get the job done. Tampa in 6 or 7. Hopefully 6 :)

GL

Last edited:

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
chuckdman said:
I agree Kip is good but IMO I think goaltending is equal. Kip has had and is having a great year but Habibullin is a proven goalie who has always been pretty consistent throughout his career.

Series is now tied 1-1. Kipper is probably due for good game in Game 3 with a record of a 4-0 record these playoffs with a 1.25 GAA when allowing 4 or more goals the previous game. I do see Calgary having the ability to bounce back but last night we seen the best Tampa team playing. I didnt think Calgary played bad, I just think they lost to the better team. Calgary had 19 shots while Tampa had 31. Tampa will have to play as agressive as Calgary does to win the series. I think they can match it plus they have overall much better skilled players.

Going to be a tight series. I got $500 on Tampa for the series and do believe they will get the job done. Tampa in 6 or 7. Hopefully 6 :)

GL

gl..hope you cash