TBAY vs MONTREAL

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
I love HORNS San Jose. New coach is holding a mini training camp I might be on that one also..good luck . Here what I have for Montreal tonight might be back later if time allows.

I posted this info in Chencker on Tuesday but here we go again, Players held numerous meeting on Friday before Avalanche game and it has produce some nice result up to now.

First of all I don't like the fact that Montreal plays it first game at home after a long road trip.

Lightning, who are winless in their last six road games and have won only two of their last 11. Tampa Bay Lightning captain Dave Andreychuk will be out four-to-six weeks. This season, Andreychuk has eight goals and 12 points in 25 games.
TB after playing minn is o-3 and before playing long island is 0-8

Goaly side
Hacket should be in goals for Montreal has Theodore loss is number 1 spot.
In last 5 home game Hacket GAA is at 2 while in Khabibulin last 5 road game he shows a GAA of 3,80 where and the team is 0-5 in those games.

Khabibulin goal average in first 10 games is at 2.40, in the next 10 at 3.10 and in the remaining 9 at 2,88. After a good start in first 10 his average is around 3 in the last 20 games. Nikolai Khabibulin had a chilling assessment for what has been ailing the Tampa Bay Lightning lately. The goaltender said Tampa Bay's 2-6-1-2 streak and five-game winless streak on the road is a symptom of a season-long problem. The goaltender, considered one of the best in the world, said he has been "inconsistent.

TB is 0-7-0-2 when picking up less than 10 min on the power play and montreal at home is quite discipline.

I'll take montreal Ml lean at the over

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
appreciate the info-

The Habs are playing well of late.

I agree on the Habs and the over:D

you think they can get 4 or more tonight against the Bulin wall?

good luck:D