TCU/ARK

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

pistol495

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2004
Love to hear some opinions on this one.

I know we are in a revenge scenario from that wacky ending LY in Fort Worth when Hill took the stupid celebration penalty and gave ARK what they needed to finish it. The rosters look pretty much the same save a few notables on TCU.

Rhodes (new ARK D coordinator) was the old IAST coach and had some success early on against Patterson offenses in his tenure but in the latter years Boykin and company pasted them. Different scenario I realize.

Whats everyone think. Lean TCU but not sure why

Thanks,
Pistol

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
Hard to tell from both their games last week. Arkansas seemed to start out slow and TCU only looked bad the first series on defense. TCU's new freshmen look really good in the offense. Hicks was still nursing an injury but will start at RB today. Hill looked better at getting his passes off without staring down the receivers. This could be a repeat of last year's second half back and forth scoring. DL got bigger so they shouldn't be pushed around like they were last year. Not sure how they handle the noise in the new enclosed stadium. I am either going with over 58 or TCU TT of 30.5. Good luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg