TCU QB Casey Pachall will be ...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
leaving school for the semester and enter rehab. Has a chance to come back next spring.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

layinwood

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Dallas, TX
Joe, I guess I've never seen Casey before I saw him on the news the other day. That kid fits the role, looks wise, of someone who likes to party.

He also looks like he's about 27 or so to me.

I hope he gets help. IMO he probably doesn't have a real problem, he's just a college kid having fun. I like that Patterson said he can come back in the spring if he gets straight. Not letting him come back basically throws the kid to the curb and doesn't help him. This gives him something to work for and gives him a chance to decide where he wants his life to go.

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
Joe, I guess I've never seen Casey before I saw him on the news the other day. That kid fits the role, looks wise, of someone who likes to party.

He also looks like he's about 27 or so to me.

I hope he gets help. IMO he probably doesn't have a real problem, he's just a college kid having fun. I like that Patterson said he can come back in the spring if he gets straight. Not letting him come back basically throws the kid to the curb and doesn't help him. This gives him something to work for and gives him a chance to decide where he wants his life to go.

You must have missed those tinfoil wrestler mask and panty pics. Yeah, it's been no secret he likes to party. Hopefully, he gets his life together.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
is backup worth a damn?

Couldn't get a good read last week vs iowast....

What u think of em joe?

I thought he was better than he showed. First start as aRSF. He was 23-40 270 yrds, 1 TD. What hurt was the 3 INTs. One went for a TD. He'll get better, but this team has been hit with too many losses. 22 players lost to various reasons. Almost half were starters or figured to start. I was wrong thinking TCU could reload. They will need to recruit some better depth for next year.

TCU had 455 yds of total offense against Iowa St. But turnovers killed them again.

I already said I won't be betting on TCU anymore this year. They'll win two more to get bowl eligible, but have no idea which two.

layinwood

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Dallas, TX
I thought he was better than he showed. First start as aRSF. He was 23-40 270 yrds, 1 TD. What hurt was the 3 INTs. One went for a TD. He'll get better, but this team has been hit with too many losses. 22 players lost to various reasons. Almost half were starters or figured to start. I was wrong thinking TCU could reload. They will need to recruit some better depth for next year.

TCU had 455 yds of total offense against Iowa St. But turnovers killed them again.

I already said I won't be betting on TCU anymore this year. They'll win two more to get bowl eligible, but have no idea which two.

Joe, I didn't get to watch the game even though I really wanted to so I have no clue how things played out. I thought Patterson would protect the young QB more, meaning not as much passing. 40 is a lot for a young guy to throw in his first start.

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
No running game and got behind early. Also passed a lot at end to try and score. TCU is down to 3rd and 4th string RBs. Tucker may be back for Baylor, but won't be 100%.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg