Team Total Thread

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

S-Boom

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2001
The past few weeks I've been having some success with Team Totals. Still looking at the #'s this week, but thought it might be interesting if the Madjack's team could come up with some good stuff on this. For now here are some possible leans.

Indy Over 23
Giants Over 20
Philly Over 24
Arizona Under 13 1/2
Chargers Over 20 1/2
Broncos Over 23 1/2
Texans Under 16
Lions Over 20

S-Boom

S-Boom

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2001
Looks good thisisbad. Found one that looks good.

Giants Under 20 -I initially thought the Giants would go over, but after checking the #'s and seeing the weather I see it the other way. The Giants have put up big points in their last two against a very weak Minnesota D and a banged up Jax D. Washington's D is a different story. Redskins D giving up 18.6ppg on the road and Giants are scoring 14ppg at home this year, and in a tough division battle the defenses seem to have an added intensity. Also looking for Stephen Davis to see the ball a lot against a weak Giants Rush D. Not to mention the fact that there's an 80% chance of rain. I see a sloppy one and a Giants team going under.

S-Boom

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

genosays

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2001
Kansas City
Denver over 23 1/2 ....

Denver over 23 1/2 ....

Broncos team total looks like the best one to me. They should go over that fairly easily IMO.

P3uttt

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2000
Boston,MA
Usually dabble with game totals but your Arizona under 13.5 looks pretty good....I think the Eagles will come ready to play today....pretty sure they are getting rain like most of the northeast corridor. GL

PUHD

PimpsUpHoesDown
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Texas
THink the Denver total is the better of what's on your list. Those guys at Indy don't know if they're coming or going. I have played them over every week until last week:( .

Lions over might by off by about 3...under I think
Chargers could really go either way. JMO, it goes under
AZ under looks good, might not score more than 7, but Philly has held them under that number only 3 of last 10 meetings.

Just a few thoughts. Good luck whatever you decide.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg