Teams on Back to Back Road Games

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Here is a stat I researched last night. Teams that play back to back games on consecutive days on the road go over the total 58% of time so far this year.

Overs - 30
Unders - 19
Push - 9

This is a stat worth tracking. With the 9 pushes, 7 were decided by one goal which means an empty netter would have pushed it over.
Hope this stat helps some of you.

There are 4 teams in this situation today.

GL Today to All!

HORNS

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
Good work ND...........those stats are consistent with past years in this situation. Last year it finished the season at a solid 57.3% overs.

However, you must separate the games where BOTH teams are playing B/B as those games play very heavy to the under.....57.9% unders last year. The reason is probably that both teams are tired and therefore play it close to the vest not wanting to open things up at all.

Again, nice leg work on this angle......it's a very good one and very consistent.

Tiger

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Tiger,

Good point. I never researched that part. I am going to start to track that stat as well as it makes solid sense what you said about playing it close to the vest. For instance in tonights games all four road teams that played last night are playing teams that did not play the night before.

Thanks,

HORNS

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
Exactly.............maybe we should be looking for lots of goals tonight.

Perhaps instead of trying to figure out which games will have those goals, maybe have a look at the Grand Salami over?

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Tiger,

Do you have a number for the total on the card tonight? I agree going for the BIG Salami might be a great way to go. Here is another interesting stat:

Ottawa on the road this year:
5-4 over Tor.
Lost 3-2 to Buf.
6-2 over Car.
2-0 over Flor.
Lost 5-2 to Pitt.
Lost 3-2 to NJ
7-2 over Philly
6-3 over Atl.
11-5 over Wash.
Lost 4-2 to StL.
Lost 4-2 to Col.
6-3 over Dal.

Everyone one of the Sens road game was over the total or a push with the exception of the Florida game.
9 - overs
2- push
1 - under

Some huge amounts of goals are being scored on the road. The over on this game is the only way to go. I won't even bother to try and figure a winner in this contest.

GL

HORNS

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
It appears that 46.5 is the number at most outlets for tonight.

Bet on MyBookie