Teaser Help

The Sizzla

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
I am considering these 2 teasers. Do they appear to be good or bad? Thanks.

San Francisco +19
Cleveland +17
Chicago +17
Detroit +21

and

Cleveland +17
Chicago +17
Detroit +21
Jacksonville +13

badjab

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Los Angeles, CA USA
looks good to me...the only team I see that is in danger of being blown out is Detroit (athough I teased them at +15, so I think they will cover)

BAINS

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2001
Nepean, ottawa, canada
SAVE YOUR MONEY TEASERS ARE THE BIGGEST SUCKER BET OUT THERE. IN MOST CASES YOU NEVER NEED THE EXTRA POINTS AND IT COSTS YOU MANY WINNERS YOU COULD'VE PUT STRAIGHT UP. TEASERS ALWAYS LOOK GOOD BUT ASK YOURSELF HAVE YOU MADE MONEY ON TEASERS?

badjab

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Los Angeles, CA USA
I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I actually prefer teasers (the 6 point kind). I have consistently made money on teasers and this has been one of my best years yet. No numbers to show you, but do a search on my previous posts and you'll see the results. As for Bains claim that "it cost you many winners you could've put straight up" -- if you're teasing with a team that you would have bet straight up anyway, you would have lost just the same. Since I tend to tease dogs far more often than favs, I can't tell you how many times I have been saved by those extra points (like last week with the Colts).

Allnet

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2000
Port Arthur, Tx
FWIW, I posted this last week; draw your own conclusions. Normally I say teases are not that great, but the numbers are mind boggling.

Basically, I have had a tough time picking anything consistantly. So tonight, while watching a movie, I says to myself. "I wonder what the numbers look like if you have 6 pt teased all the dogs" this year. So I take a look, guess what I find.

Eagles --Dogs are 4-6 ats teased Eagles been a dog twice and 2-0 teased. One game was a pikem. Excluding the eagles dogs twice, the leagu is 2-6 sta teased.
Denver--Dogs are 10-2 ats teased in their games. Denver has been a dog twice and is 1-1, more than likely should been 2-0 except for tofays moment of fukups.

Miami -= Dogs are 8-3 ats teased.

Indy --Dogs are 8-2-1 ats teased.

Balt--Dogs are 11-1 ats teased.

Carlina--Dog is 9-3 ats teased

NO-Dog is 7-3 teased ,one line was a pikem

Minn -- Dog is 6-5 ats teased, Minn has been a dog 6 times and are 3-3 ats teased.

Pitt- Dogs are 8-3 teased. Pitt been a dog 4 times, 3-1 ats teased.

NE--Dog teased is 11-1 ats, they are 8-1 ats teased as a dog.

Jets--Dog is 8-3 ats teased in their games.

ST Louis --dogs are 6-5 ats in their games.

Atlanta--Dogs teased are 9-2 ats.

TB--Dg is 10-1 teased in their games

Cinn--Dog teased is 7-4 ats.

Tenn -Dog teased is 9-2 ats in their games

Clevland --Dog is 9-2 in their games

Detroit --Dog is 9-2 ats in their games

Chicago--This is for "Mama" the dog is 11=0 ats in their games . The dog teased when bears are a fav is 4-0 ats.

SD--That dog hunts also. He is 9-3 ats when teased.

Sea--Even with this sorry ass team, the dog in their games is 8-3 ats teased.

Arz--Dog is 8-3 ats teased.

Oakland --Dog is 7-3 ats teased , there was one pikem.

Dallas--A team with 5 QB's this year! , the dog is 8-3 ats teased in their games.

Washington---Dog 8-3 ats, today was their first fav role.

Buffalo--Dog is 6-4 ats teased. They have been a dog in all their games.

SF--Dogs are 9-1 ats teased in their games.

GB--Dogs are 7-3 ats teased in their games. They have been a dog twice and are 2-0 teased ats.

Jax--dog is 8-2 in their games ats teased

KC -Dogs are 7-4 ats teased in their games.

Look at tody's card, wheel all the dogs teased , and you do the math.

This only represents teams playing today.
Throw out Minny, STL, Buff, these numbers are staggering. Lines used were from Linecrusher.

B

Billy

I've been on these numbers for quite a while,
I'm telling you, 6 points in the NFL is BIG,
the only way I go...!

Double Two

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2001
Pelham, Alabama USA
I love 6pt. teasers in the NFL. I do not know the percentage, but you can tease either team in some cases and win.(Last week's Bears-Lions game prime example. Line was Bears -7 so Chi. -1 or Det. +13 wins.)Let's all watch today and see how many times this happens. As for my 6pt. teaser play today, I like:Eagles -1.5 & Broncos +.5.

As Always, GLTA!!!
smile.gif

Bet on MyBookie