Tenn Tech/E Kentucky (blizzard special)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

releasedahounds

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2002
Norman, OK
I was obviously bored when I started looking at this one, but the more I did, the more I liked Tenn Tech....

Tech has played some good teams in their early season, just about all on the road. Included are Cincy, Air Force, Creighton, Ohio State, Hawaii, and W. Kentucky (w/ Marcus I think). EKY has played approximately NOBODY (they did play at Xavier), and beaten slightly more teams than this. 2 of their 5 wins are against cancerous Tennessee State, 2 against Morris Brown, and 2 against schools I didn't know existed (Mt. Senario and Shenandoah). They are TERRIBLE and should get crushed into submission at home, like they are used to.

Tech got 'em by 17 a month ago at home, and I think that even though the Colonels are at home this time, they get fried again.

TENNESSEE TECH -6.5, good luck

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
one of only two conf i pick in--this game was too close for me to make a pick-but my gut says ten tch--gl my power rtings have tch by 6 1/2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

releasedahounds

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2002
Norman, OK
thanks hawkeye...your opinion is obviously more informed than mine, as I have only seen these two teams on paper.

Appreciate the input.