Texas- Marquette

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Texas +8 over Marquette ** when this line 1st came up think everyone jumped on it But after looking at who they played Marq is a tough team with one of the best players in the country.With Koleck who is the pre-season B-east POY . Almost the entire team returns 8 of 9 top scorers. Shaka has done an excellent job at Marq after doing a terrible job at Texas in my opinion. His pressing and trapping didn't work in the B-12 because everybody had a solid pt gd but in the Big East he was 29-7 and pre=season to be 7th -9th he won the B-east . After watching Shaka at Texas the past 4 or 5 years he offense was so predictable. But he revised his coaching style somewhat I think Texas is not overrated like many and has the gds and talent to keep this game close and maybe upset the Golden boys Texas was beaten by UConn and many think Marq might be better. I just think Texas has Abmas and some athletes in the paint to keep this game close. Small play but being a " homer" tonight

Dog lover

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2001
Austin,Tx. USA
Good luck Box. Shedrick and Disu were missing against UConn. Don't know about Disu, but Shedrick in lineup tonight. Marquette was the hot team last year, maybe cooled down this year. TX + 8 looks ok to me (another homer)!

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
My bad in taking Texas. Texas couldn't stop Koleck who was amazing. Even his half court shot before the half Marq D shut Texas down Tx gd Abmas had 25 pts and their next player Weaver ha 10. Marq total domination . Texas misses its pt gd Carr big time. Longhorn Sedrick in the post scored 6 pts and had 1 rebound. Hunter Texas gd had 3 pts and was shut down . Marq D was outstanding. Texas has now lost to Uconn and Marquette . My bad .

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg