nice pics

that viper snake crossing the road was cool,,you menyioned no biggie
would not want to meet the snake

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
Vinnie, sorry, I thought my wife also put them on flickr, but she hasn't done it yet. The only way you can see them right now is on facebook.

I also have 70 videos to put up when they are downloaded.

Haven't been to Alaska yet.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Vinnie, sorry, I thought my wife also put them on flickr, but she hasn't done it yet. The only way you can see them right now is on facebook.

I also have 70 videos to put up when they are downloaded.

Haven't been to Alaska yet.

ok thanks I get my daughter to hook me up later

redsfann Alaska is awesome !

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Pug - pretty cool dude. Very cool. Looks like you had a great time.

I think I remember your wife picking that vacation - was it cooler than you expected? Better? Worse?

Those pictures make me want to book a flight immediately.

Super awesome post!!!!!! :0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
Yeah, Lori picked this trip. I had a really good time. Although, I was kind of disappointed in the amount of wildlife diversity.The travel agency made it seem like there was a great diversity in animals. Sadly, Thailand cut down a lot of its rainforest and hunted a lot of its animals into extinction. I remember going to one National Park that had a picture of animals on the wall. Of the animals, something like 8/12 were extinct (at least in Thailand). So, in that way, the trip was a little disappointing to me. I prefer the trip we did to Uganda in 2009. I think Lori likes our 2008 trip to the Galapgos Islands the best. Don't get me wrong though, it was a lot of fun. If I had to choose though, I thing I would go to Uganda over Thailand.

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Yeah, Lori picked this trip. I had a really good time. Although, I was kind of disappointed in the amount of wildlife diversity.The travel agency made it seem like there was a great diversity in animals. Sadly, Thailand cut down a lot of its rainforest and hunted a lot of its animals into extinction. I remember going to one National Park that had a picture of animals on the wall. Of the animals, something like 8/12 were extinct (at least in Thailand). So, in that way, the trip was a little disappointing to me. I prefer the trip we did to Uganda in 2009. I think Lori likes our 2008 trip to the Galapgos Islands the best. Don't get me wrong though, it was a lot of fun. If I had to choose though, I thing I would go to Uganda over Thailand.

Cool. Thanks for the advice - maybe someday. My wife is all about the Galapgos!!!!

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
redsfann Alaska is awesome !

Looking forward to the trip. My wife spent two summers up there in college and can't wait to go back.
Did you do a cruise or rent a car? We are flying into Anchorage and doing the Kenai Peninsula--only a week so not going to go to Denali this trip.
Any places you recommend that we don't miss?

Any luck with the Templeton Rye?
Still a huge demand and small supply; treating this bottle like I won't get another until 2012....:scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg