Thank You Jack!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
For making those changes to the political forum. Every day I get a little bit stronger thanks to not hanging out there anymore.

:00hour

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I like it better with less people...DTB, Raymond, Skulnik and I rule the roost :00hour

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
The courage to change the things that I can;
And the wisdom to know the difference.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
The courage to change the things that I can;
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Are you in AA now? You never really drank that much around me. I guess you just never know.

Good luck with your recovery, ho.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I like it better with less people...DTB, Raymond, Skulnik and I rule the roost :00hour

Goes without saying:

short_bus.jpg

Last edited:

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I thought you left Madjacks.:shrug:

He couldn't even last seven fucking hours.

Guys, Its been miserable the last few days with all the hate spewed toward me. I realize most of you hate me for some reason, even though I have done nothing wrong, you are now going to get your wish. I had a discussion with my wife this morning and showed her the hateful posts against her, and she looks at me and says, wow these people truly hate you, why are you still posting there? I have said some outrageous things in my 6 years here and do not regret one of them. I am now having certain people saying I said things that are a federal crime, that are not true. I have been thinking it would be a good thing to leave and not say anything, but that is not my style and now getting accused of things I never said and being made the butt of every joke has made me realize I dont have many friends on here. So guys you are getting your wish. :sadwave:

To my friends Raymond, gardenweasel, Skilnik, kneifl, sixfive and rolltide thanks for standing up for me. I truly appreciate it.

Jack, I hope this makes life better for you.:sadwave:

Bet on MyBookie