Thank You Public

1/2 Point Loser

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2004
NYC
I'd like to say thank you Charger backers for driving this line up, opening at 4 and jumping to 6 with in minutes. I understand I was on the chargers all year to but I live in NY huge jet fan and I knew they would stay with in 6 or even win game.

Jets ml, jets +7 jets +31/2 second half big day for me.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you your far to kind"

Jay Z

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rcxslam

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2004
nyc
nice hit...huge jet fan here too...took em for a little, but I must say, Herm Edwards is an idiot!!! why didn't he call a TO when Chargers had 4th and goal to save some time to drive down the field? I guarantee he will get bashed by MIke and Mad Dog tomorrow....can't wait...

Englishman

Forum Member
Jul 20, 2003
Lincoln Park, New Jersey
True, but that wasn't even Edwards worst decision of the game. He should have attempted a FG late in the 4th which would have put the Jets up by two scores and effectively ended the game!

The Chargers went down the field and scored the tying TD anyway, after the punt. Who didn't know that was going to happen?

When you have a kick to win a game, you have to take it. Edwards is an awful in-game coach.

Last edited:

1/2 Point Loser

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2004
NYC
There was at least 10 people who posted what I posted after the game was over before the game through out the week with more credibility then me on this site, new user. And no there would have been no post like this if the jets lost by 10 because i would have lost everything, there would have been a post like the one I posted during the first quarter. Don't take your charger aggravation out on me, I'm sorry you lost.

Rclxslam I cant wait to hear doggie go into one of his tirades but I am also not looking forward to Mikes arrogant evaluations. Looks like were going back to Pittsburgh all gravy from here.

Bet on MyBookie