Thanks Worldcom!

wareagle

World Traveler
Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
MEMPHIS, TN
www.dunavant.com
for sticking it in my ass. i know i haven't gotten clipped as those who had it at 30,40, and 50, but c'mon LU and wcom are stocks with heavy vol. that are traded heavily day to day, but they will NEVER get back to where they were pre-sept11.

Tip: westpoint steven: i bought @ 1.92 one month ago now 5.25-------will go up to 9 or 10 soon before going back down

Equity Trader

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
I can relate to your dissatisfaction

I can relate to your dissatisfaction

The Ceo Mr. Ebbers from this company tied himself a nice loan in millions of dollars at shareholders expense...Just goes to show you can't have trust with any corporate suit type without more oversight....This guy is no different than those morons from Enron and many other companies that are now coming under the watchful eye of shareholders and SEC types....Well at least this greedy fool is being investigated by the SEC and may just get pokey time.

Although,wireless is having their own shakeup and reconsolidation within this whole fast pace industry,and over played sector,you probably will fair ok depending on where you entered...The ones that entered at their high are done and will never recoup...

Sorry about your loss,we all have had those experiences.This is a big club.....

Have a good day....

wareagle

World Traveler
Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
MEMPHIS, TN
www.dunavant.com
my loses on wcom are not that bad picking it up at 8$ p/sh, but i understand exactly what you are saying. My views on this sector are as follows: i see wcom as the stongest company in this sector. all of these stocks are at or near their bottom with only room to improve. all i want is a break-even w/ wcom so my high %earning stocks can shine through instead of picking up the slack.

ps: i know the mrkt is up good today, but westpoint(wsx) is up 10%....danriver is another small cap tip

Bet on MyBookie