Thanksgiving Day BEST BET

T-Banana

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2007
Throw out your best bet for Thanksgiving wether it's a teaser, parlay or straight wager using the lines provided. GL! :00hour

GBP -3.5
Det 0/U 47

NYJ
DAL -14 0/U 47.5

IND -11.5
ATL 0/U 41

Last edited:

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
Parlay bet of Atlanta + 11.5 and the unde r41 in this same game. Both those lines should move in my favor so Ill wait and see if they do Ill jump on it. The Colts are like the WWF of the NFL.

T-Banana

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2007
Parlay bet of Atlanta + 11.5 and the unde r41 in this same game. Both those lines should move in my favor so Ill wait and see if they do Ill jump on it. The Colts are like the WWF of the NFL.

Even with Harrington in? The WWF of the NFL?

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
Even with Harrington in? The WWF of the NFL?

What does Harrington have to do with it? The Colts are a despicable bunch of SANDBAGGERS. All the sudden they cant score any pts unless the other team does? More missed field goals in a few games than Vinitierri missses in a few seasons? manning throwing 6 ints in one game? Its wonderful entertainment.

T-Banana

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2007
What does Harrington have to do with it? The Colts are a despicable bunch of SANDBAGGERS. All the sudden they cant score any pts unless the other team does? More missed field goals in a few games than Vinitierri missses in a few seasons? manning throwing 6 ints in one game? Its wonderful entertainment.

But Harringtons gay.

crdshrk007

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2005
already have mine placed....

13 pt reaser

dallas - 1
indianapolis + 1
green bay + 10
usc + 9 1/2

Bet on MyBookie