Thanksgiving with the Seahag

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Thanksgiving at Chateau Clem is all about tradition. The Hag and her friends watch the parade in the morning while drinking and eating anything that ain't nailed down. I go down to watch the Alma Mater play the traditional game while drinking a 40 ounce or two and getting my mind straight for a poker game complete with russian and filipina "masseuses" to relieve any tensions that might arrise.
Naturally their is Football and Turkey and pie and all that shit too. We get it catered as neither the Seahag or me are in any shape for cooking. Actually that bitch don't really trust me around her ffod lately. Seems she thinks there may be a connection between what I make and her getting sick everytime. :shrug: After dinner comes the Eggnog. I like mine with spiced rum. The Seahag gets hers spiked with *um. That bitch stopped swallowing the babies as soon as we were engaged, or so she thinks. She thinks it's the turkey that makes her so sleepy.

Ravens -3.5
3 units

BigGaycapper

Forum Member
May 19, 2008
somewhere over the rainbow
Thanksgiving at Chateau Clem is all about tradition. The Hag and her friends watch the parade in the morning while drinking and eating anything that ain't nailed down. I go down to watch the Alma Mater play the traditional game while drinking a 40 ounce or two and getting my mind straight for a poker game complete with russian and filipina "masseuses" to relieve any tensions that might arrise.
Naturally their is Football and Turkey and pie and all that shit too. We get it catered as neither the Seahag or me are in any shape for cooking. Actually that bitch don't really trust me around her ffod lately. Seems she thinks there may be a connection between what I make and her getting sick everytime. :shrug: After dinner comes the Eggnog. I like mine with spiced rum. The Seahag gets hers spiked with *um. That bitch stopped swallowing the babies as soon as we were engaged, or so she thinks. She thinks it's the turkey that makes her so sleepy.

Ravens -3.5
3 units

Oh my :scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Giambi-Juice

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2010
Amish Country, PA
Never cared much for egg nog! Clems special recipe for egg nog really makes me feel sick in the stomach! His Thanksgiving day preview made my stomach hurt from laughing!!

I do like your Ravens pick though. San Fran is so much better this year. And they traveled fairly well to the east coast a few weeks ago when they beat Detroit. But can they repeat that against Baltimore on a short week?

Good Luck Fellas! :0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
:mj07: :lol2 HAPPY THANKSGIVING BRO U KILL ME!!!!:toast:

I do what I can.

Reasoning behind the play is this is a good spot for the 49ers to come up off the gas a little. They are way ahead of where even they thought thed be at this point. Ravens need the game to keep pressure on the steelers who should win at KC.
I think the ravens defense will expose Alex Smith a little here.
Thinking 17-6 or 17-10 sounds about right.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Thank You. Same to you!

Turkey Total Teaser
Gb over 45
Miami over 35
Baltimore under 50

2.5 units

Detroit +16
Dallas +3
Houston +6.5

2.5 unit teaser.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
I do what I can.

Reasoning behind the play is this is a good spot for the 49ers to come up off the gas a little. They are way ahead of where even they thought thed be at this point. Ravens need the game to keep pressure on the steelers who should win at KC.
I think the ravens defense will expose Alex Smith a little here.
Thinking 17-6 or 17-10 sounds about right.

I was off on the score..Stupid ass teasers cost me.

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Egg Nog anyone?

Texans lose shaub and the primadona Leinert has to carry the load. Good teams usually play first game without starting QB. Coaches normally get players to rise up and play a little above themselves to carry the wait of the backup. Throw in a bye week for the pretty boy to get acclamted with Johnson and company plus a defense that should have no problem stifling the impotent Jaguar offense. I think part of the reason teams do well with the backup qb first start is the other team takes him lightly and comes in a little flat. This is the part of the season Wear Del Rio's charges usually mail it in for a few weeks also.

I'll play this one for Beer Money
P FUCKIN B FUCKIN R Money that is/

Houston -6
6 unit PBR Play

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Houston game was never in doubt. :scared
Fml took another year off today.

need saint over 41 tomorrow for a big weekend with the tease.