MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
ytd- 14-13-1
plus 18 units.

Won another hard fought close game last night. Glad I kept it a small play because I did not sweat it out again like the night before. I hope everyone has a great day with their families today.

At first glance Fairfield minus 4 shoild be a big play for me over Arizona State. Much more experience, better frontcourt and back court, and deeper. Arizona State lost two out of 3 home nonconference games. They played tough against New Mexico Lobos in their last. I'd expect Fairfield to win by 8 to 12 here and this would normally be a PBR. Something don't seem right though with the Stags. Maybe it's former Princeton coach Sydney Johnson feeling out this team? I don't know.
Pass

Might pull the trigger on one other game.

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
You guys know I hate to lay big wood in College Hoops. Today at 2pm I will. St Louis -17 over Boston College. BC is struggling to find the 92% of their scoring they lost from a year ago. Today they play the Billikens who can make any offense look bad with their tenacious defense. 5 returning starters to none. Dominating edges up front and at guard. BC is non competitive at this point.

St Louis -17
3 units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Seahag. I assume she is not allowing you the handle the "gravy" responsibility today for the bird. Thanks for all the laughs thru the years. If the "dream" of capping for a living falls thru, you have a career as a stand up. :142smilie GL today

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Same to you guys.
Enjoy the day

Central Florida +2
over Charleston
I have them better by 5 here. Beeter Frontcourt better speed and overall talent. That said I have been doing well betting just one game. I also don't like to bet against Bobby C/ Not to mention a few cappers i respect like Charleston today.

Pasadena

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jvenz

Heavy Hitter
Forum Member
Nov 22, 2010
Boston/Hawaii
heay hitter

heay hitter

Same to you guys.
Enjoy the day

Central Florida +2
over Charleston
I have them better by 5 here. Beeter Frontcourt better speed and overall talent. That said I have been doing well betting just one game. I also don't like to bet against Bobby C/ Not to mention a few cappers i respect like Charleston today.

Pasadena

I had central Florida plus 2 earlier, now there minus 1.5...line change alert on my end...