That Makes 3 OU Starters Not Playing

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
Heard that Mike Balogun will be starting at middle linebacker for the NC game. Obviously that means that Austin Box is not healthy enough, whether or not he plays some, I don't know. That makes 3 Oklahoma starters that are hurt for the bowl game (DeMarco Murray, Austin Box, and DeMarcus Granger):scared

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Didnt Fla State have a chitload of people out too???? I think it was and that sure didnt matter there... Or was it another team that had all those suspensions?????

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
I think you're right that it was Florida St. in last year's Music City bowl. Florida St. lost to Kentucky 28-35, so I would bet that it did matter at least a little. By the way, Florida is a whole different animal than Kentucky.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Didnt Fla State have a chitload of people out too???? I think it was and that sure didnt matter there... Or was it another team that had all those suspensions?????

:142smilie :SIB :mj07:

it didnt matter there

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Heard that Mike Balogun will be starting at middle linebacker for the NC game. Obviously that means that Austin Box is not healthy enough, whether or not he plays some, I don't know. That makes 3 Oklahoma starters that are hurt for the bowl game (DeMarco Murray, Austin Box, and DeMarcus Granger):scared

hope you dont mind I use this in my thread

thanks