The ASSman's Plays for 8-6-03

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Ass

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
ASSachusetts
MadJack Posted YTD (Does not include opinions posted in other peoples threads: (15-14) +1,122.15

We got a date with the "Man's" bank account after last night, let's get an early jump, shall we?

KC O9 (-120)...Risk 600 to win 500...Should see lots of run, Colon's career ERA vs. KC is in the low 5's, Wilson vs. ChA is in the mid 4's...Neither pen impresses me much, Koch is attrocious...When Colon's on, he's on (which I am hoping he isn't ;)) but when this guy is off, he is downright awful and KC is a team that will take advantage of ALL MISTAKES....

KC (+201)...I guess I like pain or something. Last night, the line was identical (+201) and the ChiSox strangled them early and let loose in the 9th but KC was too far behind. I'm s0rry, but I'll take KC ANY NIGHT OF THE YEAR VS ANYONE AT +200....Risk 373.13 to win 750...

As always, good luck to all! I won't be around after 5pm because I'm going to kill a few brewsky's at the local sportspub....and maybe see some titties (can I say that here?) and :moon: later at a couple local places...;)

Mr. Ass :moon: :moon: :moon:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Ass

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
ASSachusetts
Ho hum, slide continues....

ONE LAST PLAY BEFORE I GO CRY INTO MY BEER :shrug:

NYY -1.5 (-115)...Risk 575 to win 500...No more for me after this...Got some NFLX for tomorrow...hope you all do well tonight!

Mr. Ass

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg