The bashing here SUCKS

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
What is up with people here these days? NFL forum: Some putz goes in there to taunt everyone who picked Denver today, in about five different threads. I go to the NCAA forum and there's an argument and one regular telling another to shut the f*** up. Another very regular poster here who goes into the thread of someone else repeatedly (unprovoked?) and bashes them every time they post. Even when this person doesn't post, repeated negative references to this person are posted.

Why are you people here? Why are they allowed to stay?

I know you guys aren't babysitters and were probably busy with the website problems today, but I don't want to see this place become another Rx.

Anyone with fewer than 50 posts, if they bash someone, I'd show 'em the door. More than 50...ok, you're a regular (not just here to rip on people, supposedly), you might get steamed on occasion, so you get one warning. Do it again, and it doesn't matter whether you have 51 or 12,000 posts....OUT THE DOOR!

I'm not trying to tell you how to run the site. I'm pissed at the people who are trying to devalue this site. Really sucks to wade through so much hate and unproductive bull.

Last edited:

deportes

Forum Member
May 5, 2001
madjack
I agree 100 %, the system is slow because we have to many asses being allowed to stick around and create an unfriendly atmosphere. :cool:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
sorry, i was on the road for 8 hours today, admin was off, and IE had tech problems with the site.

mush is banned and i'm looking for more.

no mass, i'm finished with the crap too.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

puckhead

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2003
Hamilton, Ontario
What a joke

What a joke

Are you serious? I cannot believe you would let a guy like the Mush bother you. The smart ones don't read or respond to his stupid comments. Grow up Jack.....:thefinger

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
it doesn't bother me, puckhead, until it starts disrupting my forums and pissing off good members.

you're gone too azzhole :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

treynolds

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2002
Elkhorn, WI
ive noticed things have been much better in the last few weeks it was getting real bad for awhile though.

keep up the good work jack

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loungelizard

Forum Member
Nov 3, 1999
Lebanon Missouri
Maybe a "bashing forum" would be nice, sometimes they are entertaining to read. call it the "bitch box" or "bash box" whatever could be some fun reading.

Last edited: