the best hand lotion i`ve ever used

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
is called "miracle foot repair" by miracle of aloe...

a foot cream...nothing else worked...my hands were red,dry,blotchy ....callouses cracking...they were painful.....wouldn`t heal...

jergens,eucerin,gold bond,aquaphor...i`ve easily blown wel over a hundred bucks on creams....none of em did a damned thing...

but this shit?...amazing...has a little bit of a eucalyptus smell to it....but not all that strong...

i was heading to see a dermatologist...now,it`s not necessary...got it in walmart for around 8 bucks..was looking for "hand repair" but they didn`t have it...took a flyer on this.....great investment if you have rough,dry,cracking hands...

onlinediscountmart_2141_409354730

dogface

Registered STUD
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
Minnesota
my knuckles are dry... how long before you saw results?

I was told my a dermatologist to put lotion on after shower, and then again at night on my hands before I go to bed, and then cover them.

I can't stand lotions because they make my palms sweat after applying...

curious as to this being worth it for me...

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows
is called "miracle foot repair" by miracle of aloe...

a foot cream...nothing else worked...my hands were red,dry,blotchy ....callouses cracking...they were painful.....wouldn`t heal...

jergens,eucerin,gold bond,aquaphor...i`ve easily blown wel over a hundred bucks on creams....none of em did a damned thing...

but this shit?...amazing...has a little bit of a eucalyptus smell to it....but not all that strong...

i was heading to see a dermatologist...now,it`s not necessary...got it in walmart for around 8 bucks..was looking for "hand repair" but they didn`t have it...took a flyer on this.....great investment if you have rough,dry,cracking hands...

onlinediscountmart_2141_409354730

weasie....

We have foot and heel cream and hand cream as well.

You know how to contact me :toast:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
my knuckles are dry... how long before you saw results?

I was told my a dermatologist to put lotion on after shower, and then again at night on my hands before I go to bed, and then cover them.

I can't stand lotions because they make my palms sweat after applying...

curious as to this being worth it for me...

real quick.......a couple days and i saw a huge improvement.......and it doesn`t feel greasy...skin absorbs it.....

it has one small side effect, though...the first time you use it on your hands,you have roughly a 7 hour window in which you can experience paralyzing hallucinations...

after that,it`s gravy....:0074

Last edited:

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows
I think he said that this works for him. Did I miss something? :shrug:

I am mentioning that the company that I work for, that is a home healthcare and nursing homr business sells a similiar product for roughly the same price.

If you did miss something, thats on you?

Ask Cie Grant what he thinks about the products I sell. :toast:

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
I am mentioning that the company that I work for, that is a home healthcare and nursing homr business sells a similiar product for roughly the same price.

If you did miss something, thats on you?

Ask Cie Grant what he thinks about the products I sell. :toast:

Chill dude, just saying if he found what works, why bother trying to sell him? That's all. Had NOTHING to do with your products. :toast:

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows
sensitive? was just a joke, sir :0008

I find no humor in someone assumimg or joking that I would assault another with a firearm because of a disagreement.

Wease found a an ointment for his feet, that's great ! I offer up an alternative that we sell, nothing more. He can look at our page and see the numerous products and make up his mind. Seperate the illuminati image from the business.

:toast:

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
I find no humor in someone assumimg or joking that I would assault another with a firearm because of a disagreement.

Wease found a an ointment for his feet, that's great ! I offer up an alternative that we sell, nothing more. He can look at our page and see the numerous products and make up his mind. Seperate the illuminati image from the business.

:toast:

My apologies if you found offense in the attempted humor. The humor comes from the Illuminati image you portray though. I am guessing that if you play the word association game and ask 10 MJers to play it......at least 9 of them when given the word "Illuminati" would fire back with the word "gun."

Now......9 outta 10 people if given the word "wease" will say "lotion" :toast:

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows
My apologies if you found offense in the attempted humor. The humor comes from the Illuminati image you portray though. I am guessing that if you play the word association game and ask 10 MJers to play it......at least 9 of them when given the word "Illuminati" would fire back with the word "gun."

Now......9 outta 10 people if given the word "wease" will say "lotion" :toast:

I would say that if the word association game wer to be played with illuminati, "nut" would come up :shrug: then many other adjectives would follow ?

Just because I am a STRONG believer in the Constititution as it was written and the Amendments that were added doesn't make me a bad guy.

"shall not be infringed......"

u798_450.jpeg

It's so easy to demonize an individual who strongly believes in their 2nd A RIGHTS, but .... I am and STRONG supporter of every single right of every single right of every SOVEREIGN CITIZEN THESE UNITED STATES

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
how did a thread about hand lotion get turned into a thread about the constitution?

Bet on MyBookie