The Bowl makes me go HMMM???

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
First off, I think this wuill be a great Superbowl. I personally am havin major issues picking a side in this game. I am going back and forth w/ a whole lot of info and I am just going back to square one over and over again...

I have read EVERY Cappers post in this thread to date and this is my 2 cents for trhose tat care to read:

1) I HATE...repeat HATE K Johnson!! :thefinger :moon: Screw the cocky pomopus prick!! I don't want to see him or Sapp win the Bowl!! They will be talking about it for the next 50 years and I don't think my eardrums can take it. Same w/ Gramatica..every time he celebrates, I feel like kicking my dog and Alstott is the most overrrated guy in the league. If I hear "BOOM..BOOM..BAM" from Berman one more time I might kick my cat! UUGGHHH...wouldnt it be nice to see Sapp and Johnson FAIL the big day?

2) I would LOVE to see Tim Brown get a ring...I would also love to see Rice get another ring. Hey, Gannon goes in there as well!!

3) I love Chucky!! Think he is great and what a story it would be for him to win the Bowl against Oak! :eek: :eek:

4) Raider Nation is a bunch of lunatics and they are fun dropping F Bombs all over the plcae!! It would be fun to see them celebrate..hopefully the TV Director keeps the mic on for fun...

5) GOD BLESS THE BUCS FANS...and I am NOT REPEAT NOT talking about the fair weather one's either. Those that have felt the pain YEAR AFTER YEAR...I am with yah!!! Let your suffering end come Sunday...you fans deserve a break especially those that paid for season ticxkets during every 3-13 season!!!

6) Al Davis- What can I say....he gets alot of heat but guess what?? He LOOOOVES his Team and I RESPECT the hell out of it!! As a Cowboy fan, I get sh_t all the time about LOVING Jerry Jones!! I DO!!! WHY?? As a fan, I know he will do whatever it takes to field the best team year after year!! Yah, he is big headed...but so what!! He owns the Cowboys!! He has learned his lesson..bring on the Tuna..Anyhow, back to Davis. e doesnt own his club like Mr Brown in Cincy and Hasnt won since 83? Good luck buddie...just wish you would change your eyeglass holders...Just Win Baby!!!!!

Anyway, I could go on and on....Raiders O is AWESOME!!! TB D is AMAZING!! GRUDEN has the edge come gameplanning, Will OAK do waht they need to do against the BUCS.....HURRY JOHNSON who by the way SUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!1 HE IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE that think oterwise...............no comment!! I hate him as well

Finally...I most likely will not bet the game itself AT FIRST!! MY REAL wager might just come at halftime once I see how the 1st half pans out!!! Will bet a few props, and I like what many of you have written thus far!!!! GL everyone...........Yoda out for now but I will be back!

:D :D :spotting: :Yep: :clap: :weed:

Jocko

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2003
In your shorts
:eek:
YODA,
That was awsome! cracked me up! LMAO! Could not agree with you more on the "monkey" Sapp and his little cousin jerkoff KJ, what a couple of no classers:thefinger.
You dont see them telling Chucky what to do like Mooch had in SF, crybaby Owens:thefinger
Take a look at the under, I like this one!
Good Luck on your props!

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Jocko,
I am going to post my props a little later in this thread and also my halftime wager...if I decide to do one.

I just don't know which team is going to show up on Sunday just yet!! :confused:

The one thing I am dreading the most is watching an interview w/ K Johnson, Warren Sapp, Berman and Stu Scott!! I might literally throw my TV out the window.....I am probably leaning w/ Oakland, but I cant bet them due to the Bucs D....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dizzayton

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
kybooda

kybooda

sounds like the only reason you like the raiders is because of personal dislike of some bucs:nono: Don't do it, bucs win.

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Dizz,

Not picking the Radiers or TB..I might but only until halftime!! I think I will get value of making my play than....IMO....AFTER I watch the first 1/2 of the game!. That will give me insite as to which team showed up to play! I will list my props obviously prior to kickoff...most likely Fri or Sat....

As you could tell, I would PREFER if OAK won, just not going to throw down $$ on them for personal reasons...TB D is too good and I think Chucky out game plans Da Raiders like he did against Philly....that is why I am waiting until halftime to see if I like a wager..If the 1/2 time line doesnt sound good...I wont bet it and just ride out my prop bets for fun......:D ;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
SUPERBOWL SUNDAY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! Madjack and those in Vegas, I look forward to seeing some Pics ad hearing how this year went! Next year, I would love to be there!! aNYHOW....i WENT nutS ON THE SUCKER PROPS THIS YEAR!!! Didnt bet the game itself....just Lookin to have some fun so this is what I did.......all at WSEX

1) Tails -115 1 unit
2) Player to score first- odd Jersey -170 2 units
3) First Score TD- NO- even- 1 unit
4) First Turnover TB -105 1 unit
5) First INT- TB EVEN 1 unit
6) First Challenge- Chucky -105 1 unit
7) FG score in 1st Qtr YES -150 1 unit
8) 1st Raider TD- Gannon 9-1 1 unit
9) Longest FG Oak -120 1unit
10) Over 1.5 fumbles combined -140 2 units
11) TD shorter than 1.5 yds yes +110 1 unit
12) Gannon over 10.5 rush yds -170 2 units
13) Garner over 45.5 rush yds -170 1 unit
14) Porter over 48.5 yds rec -125 1 unit
15) Porter over 3 catches -170 1 unit
16) Stecker over 7.5 rush yds -120 1 unit
17) Garner -3.5 rush yds over Alstott -170 1 unit
18) Highest Scoring Qtr 3rd + 2 points 3-1 1 unit
19) Raiders win by 13-18 5-1 1 unit
20) Raiders score over 24.5 points even 1 unit

WOW :eek: :eek: 20 props!!!! Units are small so it's not like I am Dimedaddy or Highrller or others who are betting a dime a uni9t...My action is much smaller!!! I might post a halftime wager pending on what happens in the first half!! LOVE MY PROPS!!! GL to you all today and enjoy the Superbowl!!

:firing: :drinky: :Yep: :spotting: :weed: :toast: :bigun:

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
OKAY!!!!!!!

Nice 7-0 start...up 8 units!

Raiders -3.5 2 units
over 20.5 2 units

TB lookin great!!!!!!

So are my props!! So far.....lot's still left to play!!!

Need Raiders to put up some points and Gannon to score first!:shrug: :shrug:

GL everyone :Yep: :spotting: :weed: