The Cincinnati Pitchers......

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Is it just me or do others think that this 3-day rest stuff for the Cincy pitchers is backfiring??? :shrug: Just won't work, especially with pitchers such as former reliever Graves. The Reds management burned out the bullpen somewhat last season, now they're doing it with the starters this season :nono:

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
got burned today by them so I think management should be shot

Hey Pete .. howdy pal .. hope all is well . .

Spock

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Spock said:
got burned today by them so I think management should be shot

I didn't get burned, but I agree with your management statement :D

Doing Well Mayur.......rough day for myself today as well. Tomorrow's another day!

GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
Hey, why didn't you tell me to lay off of them when I posted, damn it! I've lost both Under and Cinci, and the 1st inning's not over yet:mad:

Just kidding.

Wilson did pretty well last time out on 3day rest, so I thought he might have another decent outing to let the Cinci bats do some damage vs Villone. But I was dead wrong, he was all over the friggin place, falling behind in the count so Houston was just sitting on his fastball and killing him......and my bankroll:mad:

Dumpster, I mean Dempster is gonna be in big trouble tomorrow. I have to seriously consider Sheets at -140.

Hope all is well, Pete.:D

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
What's up Danny :)

I don't apply too much weight on pitchcounts or days between starts unless it's out of the ordinary, and even then, I'm still a little suspect on this kind of stuff and far from being an expert in this area. I nailed Houston against Haynes thinking the 3 day-rest stuff would play a role, because he had some warning signs with him anyways, but thought I'd sit back and see what happens in the next couple of games, and now I'm kicking myself for not playing Houston or even trying some overs with them. Really don't know if that's the major factor in these Reds starters getting blown out, but it IS a factor.

Good luck on rest of your games!

Here's to the Chicago White Sox :thefinger What a dreadful offensive performance! UNREAL! The dogs in the stupid Dog promotion Detroit had going on today looked better at running the bases than the White Sox players did.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg