The Clinch

KG5678

Payback
Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Mean Streets
Cards chance to punch their ticket to the WS is tonight, everything is on their side, you got your boy Carp going against a rookie, now or never. :SIB

Will they come through???

spartan

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Long Island
That looks like Crouch from Liverpool as your avatar right Katphish? I love Liverpool :toast: on second thought I think I'm wrong :rolleyes:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NOLES#1

Chief Nole
Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Jersey
Mets get it done tonight and force a game 7. Carpenter has not pitched all that well down the stretch, He has been very hittable.

AM2kidz

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2000
Brandon FL
Hey Noles #1 I think I will go the other way just because your a Noles fan .... LOL Just kidding Noles #1 ... I do like the Cards tonight though... If it does go to game 7 I believe the Mets will take it...

Go Gators GL to all am2kidz

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Thats not Crouch its that young dude that played for Spain. Don't know his name though.

:shrug:

I think you are right.
It is Fernando Torres of Spain who plays for Athletico Madrid.

If you like the Mets tonite then you should like the OVER as well. I dont trust Maine to keep the Cards held down.Mets will need 6 to win this one.

NOLES#1

Chief Nole
Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Jersey
lol...Well they are off to a good start, I do believe some runs will be scored in this game. Not big on totals but I think maybe 5-3 final mets.

Would love to see the Cards win...but I just don't see it happening tonight.

Last edited:

NOLES#1

Chief Nole
Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Jersey
Hey Noles #1 I think I will go the other way just because your a Noles fan .... LOL Just kidding Noles #1 ... I do like the Cards tonight though... If it does go to game 7 I believe the Mets will take it...

Go Gators GL to all am2kidz

I hope you didnt go too heavy on the Cards ;)

I have family in Florida so I am used to the Gator cracks, All Gator Fans....It's tough!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie