the clippers on the road

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
No its not, when you have two pgs like they do...boykins shouldnt play one minute in the nba its a great story but hes a far from an nba quality pg, theres far to many good guys around 6 foot looking for a job for this guy to take mins in the nba...and mcinnis is a 3rd stringer on a good team. They dont ever win games down the stretch, at home they thump teams early and hold on...you cant do that on the road.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
I think what gentry would like to do is use odom at point foward someday soon, but seeing as how no one knows if hes staying for one and hes always in trouble or hurt its hard. Plus he hasnt improved at all since hes rookie year. But i would think they would want to play odom point foward with q, miles, brand, candy to close the games...if they did that they could create some big time mismatches on o and have at least and ok def. team out there.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cjg

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2001
Southern Ca
2 nites game would have to go with dallas - the points even though I think odem being out still doesn't change anything even if he were to play:p