The Crystal balls says.....2/20

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Let's jump on this one before it goes up anymore. I will be playing Georgia Tech-1.5 as my POD. 19-8 so far with a loser last night, but we get back on the right track tonight.

POD-Georgia Tech-1.5

Regular Plays- Stanford+1, California-3

Mr. Wizard

;)

johnnyonthespot

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Mr. Wizard,
Like the GT play. Do you like this as your POD because it's a system play, GTs home record, or are their other factors?

Cal line seems funny to me. Now down to -2 at wagerstreet. What gives? Cal is 18-4 overall, 11-2 in conference, and 6-2 on the road. UCLA is 5-16 overall, 2-10 in conference play, and an unbelievable 2-9 at home :eek:
I can't imagine ANYBODY laying cash on UCLA in this spot, and that's the situation I always worry about. Is this line just a result of UCLA's perrenial reputation and not this year's horrid team? I mean, Lavin has already even started talking about his successor during press conferences. This team is on the verge of not making the Pac-10 tourney and they probably don't really view that as a bad thing . . . probably just want this season over with.

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
There are a few things that make me hit GT hard. Perfect conference home record, tough as hell there. I was also looking at the stats from the first game against Wake and it looked like a lot of home cooking and I think there will be a major reversal in some categories, especially the rebounding. GT got rapped on the boards last game and bigtime freshman, Chris Bosh will step up at home on national television tonight. I see a GT win by 5-7 points. Get on it, already up to -2

Mr. Wizard

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

head

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2001
I agree 100% on the GT play. Wake is not supposed to be in this position in the 1st place. Playing for the ACC Crown. They are a solid team. Why wouldn't they be favored? GT's, Chris Bosh is the man. 6'10" and can do it all. All over GT.
gl
head