The Crystal balls says.....3/1

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Gonna be busy tomorrow morning, so I've finished my capping early and have come up with 5 plays, 1 being a POD(22-11). Here we go. GL to all on this big Saturday.

POD- Baylor-pk(not that bad of a home team and colo sucks on the road.)

Regular play- S. Illinois-pk(this game is for the championship and I'll take the undefeated team at home. Even with a loss, Creighton is in the big dance, not so for the Salukis. I see a big win at home)

Regular play- Texas-1.5(Hoping Bobby Knight doesn't pull some more magic out of his ass. With OU's loss the other night, Texas still has a shot at the #1 or 2 seed in their tourney. I see a 5-7pt win.)

Regular play- Weber St-9.5(I know it's a road favorite, but how can you go against one of the hottest teams in the country. Talk about road warriors, these guys are it. I see a 15-17pt win.)

Regular play- Michigan+3(Hoping for a letdown by the Illini and Michigan to stay hot at home. See this game going down to the buzzer and I'm grabbing the points)

Also doing an 8pt teaser. Been having great luck with them recently.

Weber St-1.5(enough said up top)
Oklahoma-pk(can't see them dropping two in a row)
SE Miss St-pk(going against the worst team in the nation. se mizzou is no powerhouse, but i'm only asking them to win, not cover the 8)

Mr. Wizard

:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg