The Crystal balls says.....7/9

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
I'm back, after getting my heart torn out with my goy on the Rockies last week. They had two leads and couldn't close the door, but that's why they call it gambling. I will be playing my games at 2-3*, trying to rebuild the bankroll. Hopefully we'll get back to hitting the 4-5* by the start of football.

1-3*-Braves(not sure if this game is gonna go off with the weather in NY, but if it does, going with the Hotlanta bats over Glavine)

1-2*A's over(After the DRays putting a whoopin' on Oakland last night, I see a big game from the A's offense today. Also gotta love Oakland against lefties and the runs that are usually put up during day games in Oakland.

1-2*Yankees(Wells seems to be the best overall pitcher for the Yanks this year, and after only getting one hit last they might go off on Sabathia tonight. Remember what kind of streak they went on after Houston no-hit em.)

Mr. Wizard

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
More info on the Yankees:

-9-2 when they are a road favorite of 125-140

-Wells is 12-2 against Clev and his team is 12-4 in those starts(+7.5 units)

-In the Yankees last 57 games in July they are 39-18

Hope that helps.

Mr. Wizard

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Broken record.....Unfreaking believable. Through 5 innings, 12 hits, 4 balls hit to the track for outs and get this........28 guys LOB. Give me a fuking break.

Mr. Wizard

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No worse than a push in the A's game. Two run double by Piatt. 6-3, runner on second, one out bottom 7. Need some mojo for one more run.

Mr. Wizard

:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg