The Domination Continues

kennedyinfo

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2002
Milwaukee
Last night I had the under on the dodgers-expos another winner,Well today I have 3 10 star totals.I am 6-0-1 since sunday,I have made everyone on here money so lets continue the domination today.Here are the 10 stars.Play blue-jays-a's under 9,giants-braves under 8.5,and padres-mets under 7.5.Good luck today!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bigdad2

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2001
NJ, USA
First off let me say congrats on a great run! Like many others I've been following your plays since you started posting. Today I saw that you have 3 10-star plays. You've also used 4-star, 5-star plays and I was just wondering if that was equivalent to other 'cappers measure of units? For example, are today's plays the highest rated that you posted here against other picks or just the highest rated that you see as value on today's board? Any insight would be appreciated and again great work!

kennedyinfo

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2002
Milwaukee
I measure my games from a 1- 10 star bases,a 10star is the highest I will ever release,I dont have a lock of the year a game of the milnium part16 nope just 1- 10 stars.

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
Kennedy-nice job here last week or so, believe you have only had 1 ugly day. Generally people can't restrain from taking their shots, you continue to post winners. Congratulations again!

Do you strictly play totals in bases? I believe all of your posts have involved totals, generally under s

good luck tonight

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JustWnnn

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
Kennedy, I see mostly 7's on the mets, pads game you still like it
as a 10 at that number. Thanks & GL

Juggler

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
Kennedy,

If you sweep the board today I am naming my next child after you. Even if it's a girl! HAHAHA Good Luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cisco

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2000
usa/mexico
I like your thoughts on Cleveland. I had under 9.5 with them yesterday and got waxed. .:cry:

I'm going to take your advice with the Braves today.

Good luck today. Kick the man's :moon:

Captain Crunch

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2002
Lee's Summit, Mo.
Very nice KI. Keep this up and I will have all my attornies fees for my child support case paid for in advance, and that would be very sweet indeed. Glad you have thick skin too. The best medicine for the naysayers is to keep posting W's. Thanks again.

thunderdoll

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Thanks for the Toronto and the Atlanta unders. I put them in a nice little parlay. Keep up the good work.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie