The Early Bird Special!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

FUZZY NUTZ

I LUV KOD
Forum Member
Feb 10, 2002
NYC
DETROIT RED WINGS @ MONTREAL CANADIENS

TAKE MONTREAL!! A SOLID DOG PLAY HERE WITH MONTREAL AT HOME TO THE DETROIT RED WINGS. HABS ARE PICKING IT UP RIGHT NOW WHILE THE RED WINGS ARE PLAYING "DISTRACTED" HOCKEY. EXPECT THE HABS TO BE UP FOR THIS ONE, AS THIBEAULT CONTINUES HIS STRONG PLAY IN THE MONTRAL GOAL. HE WILL HAVE ADDED INCENTIVE TONIGHT GOING UP AGAINST D HASEK. THIS HUGE DOG HAS A LEGITIMATE SHOT TONIGHT IN THIS, THE FIRST MEETING OF THE SEASON OF THESE TWO ORIGINAL 6 TEAMS.

ATLANTA THRASHERS @ TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

TAKE TORONTO!! THE LEAFS WHERE IMPRESSIVE AGAINST A HOT MONTREAL TEAM AND IF NOT FOR A HOT JOSE THEODORE, THE LEAFS WOULD HAVE 7-1! THE THASHERS HAVE PLAYED WELL AGAINST THE LEAFS THIS YEAR, BUT TONIGHT AT THE ACC THE LEAFS WILL WIN 5-2!

DALLAS STARS @ LOS ANGELES KINGS

TAKE OVER 5.0

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Fuzzy :
Thibbault left montreal 4 years ago and theodore is now in goals for montreal.
I would also be carreful whit montreal, i might post on it later today but only 3 goals in last 3 games and more things i didn't like.
In regards to the toronto Game i would not judge their possibilitiesonly in regards to saturdays games.

Anyway this is your call and respect it just wanted to inform you about thibbault and to tell you that Montreal is not an hot team in my book.

Keep on those post.
See you around.
:)

FUZZY NUTZ

I LUV KOD
Forum Member
Feb 10, 2002
NYC
THANK YOU FOR THE CLARIFICATION FROGY, THAT'S SCARY THAT I WROTE THIBEAULT INSTEAD OF JOSE THEODORE. I GUESS YOU COULD CALL THAT A SENOR MOMENT ON MY PART.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg