The Early worm gets the bird>>>

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
For the early players:
Vanderbilt -5'..this won't last...MTSU is still hurting ..injuries etc..this is a no brainer...Vanderbilt by 20 on this game

Georgia-3....Clausen for Tenn questionable to play Saturday..but that won't make a difference ...Georgia by 14..get it now it won't last ...good luck

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
Haven't seen it pulled here locally....i got it at 5' ...i hit it BIG...the local guy said to me this morning he was gone to put the game at 8 ...i was the 3rd who call in early and nailed him for BIG numbers...He' pooping in his pants because he didn't lay the bet off.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
MTSU / Vandy...wouldn't touch this game with the injuries ...Dwone Hicks may play. ;) ...and suspensions. vandy qb out drinking and took his frustrations out on a public phone booth? :nono: (wr out too)

...even without the b.s., these teams have evenly talented athletes...there ain't a dime's worth of difference between the two of them.

...game may very well be a home game for MTSU. (...so take out that 3-pt margin you got built in.)

...IMHO this game shouldn't be more than vandy -3' (getting the hook at home.)

...i'll take a pass.

(...however, if hicks plays...and the line goes over 7.5, i'm probably on mtsu.)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
Thank you for the input..I'm well aware of the situation ...i live here..and follow both these teams...MTSU is overmatched this year..due to injuries and TALENT...