THE FIRST RARE 12* PLAY

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

signalcaller

Forum Member
Mar 10, 2004
Havent had time to post here on a while. Been pretty average over the last week so dont worry. Today though i think could be a huge day. I have my first Rare 12* play which usually hits
around 85%.
Last 3 years in CBB im 29-4 with 12* plays.

Todays 12* plays
CINCY -4.5
The bearcats come into Milwaukee today and face a Marquette team that is riding high.They just came off destroying the #2 team in the country. However cincy comes in today and Marquette is a very inconsistent team that is not very physical presence. Cincy has some inside power and always gives Marquette troulbe. Look for Eric Hicks to have a huge game. Think Cincy ends up beating em up 10-15. I live in Milwaukee and Marquette is not as good as they showed against UCONN

Rest of the plays
10*Depaul
9*Ok State
9*Loyola Chicago.
GLTA Will be back with more later

Dayad

Sic 'em
Forum Member
Dec 14, 2005
NM
Now that hurts. One second to go and the guy misses the second freethrow and you lose by .5 OUCH

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

signalcaller

Forum Member
Mar 10, 2004
That cincy game was terrible. Was watching it live and they just couldnt hit a free throw at the end. What a bad way to lose my first 12* play here. Sorry guys

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
the worst part... i think they were the #3 ranked FT shooting team in the country. :cursin: reminded me of last year, when i had michigan state (#1 FT shooting team at the time) at wisconsin and they couldn't buy one from the line as their lead evaporated. :cursin: