The ghost fleet of the recession

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
DOES NOT LOOK GOOD AT ALL! THINGS ARE GOING TO GET WORST! HOPE I AM DEAD WRONG FOR ONCE, WHAT GET ME, A GREAT COUNTRY LIKE UNTED STATES WOULD ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN! I STILL DON'T GET IT!
OUR GOVERMENT LET US DOWN! SHAME ON THEM, HOPE THING WILL TURN AROUND SOON

ARE YOU BACK TO WORK YET,
HOPE ALL IS WELL CHADMAN

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Hey, thanks for asking, Ray. I am still working 2/3 days a week every week, and have gone back to school, doing online study full time. Tired of fighting the economy and business angles, and going to become a teacher and coach, hopefully, in a couple of years. Hoping to spend the later years of my life enjoying it more, and stressing less, with every summer off to play golf, work in the yard, and travel with my wife, who can set her own schedule, pretty much.

I feel for you guys that are feeling the pinch, I really do. Hang in there.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
Hey, thanks for asking, Ray. I am still working 2/3 days a week every week, and have gone back to school, doing online study full time. Tired of fighting the economy and business angles, and going to become a teacher and coach, hopefully, in a couple of years. Hoping to spend the later years of my life enjoying it more, and stressing less, with every summer off to play golf, work in the yard, and travel with my wife, who can set her own schedule, pretty much.

good luck and i say a prayer for ya

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky

Good for you Chad--making lemon aid out of lemons--attitude of a true champion.:toast:

Not saying this for any political reason--but teaching or any state gov/job is probaly most stress free- little axiety of losing job-and great benefits--and more importantly- summer off to play golf :)

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Thanks, Wayne. Honestly, there's no way I could manage to go back to school in this manner if I didn't have such a supportive and successful wife who pushed me to follow this plan. I've chosen to be extremely aggressive with the school schedule to complete it ASAP and get on with life. It is very difficult some days, but should be worth it in the long run.

I have no doubt that teaching high schoolers will be stressful from time to time, let alone coaching them, but I really enjoy that age group, and like the give and take that my classes will hopefully provide. I'm going to try to change the culture of learning, and probably will get myself in trouble with superiors in doing it. But, hey, I'll be relatively old and definitely crazy, so they might just leave me alone to teach in a fun way for the kids.

And, don't get me going on the advantages of summers off in Minnesota... :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
Thanks, Wayne. Honestly, there's no way I could manage to go back to school in this manner if I didn't have such a supportive and successful wife who pushed me to follow this plan. I've chosen to be extremely aggressive with the school schedule to complete it ASAP and get on with life. It is very difficult some days, but should be worth it in the long run.

I have no doubt that teaching high schoolers will be stressful from time to time, let alone coaching them, but I really enjoy that age group, and like the give and take that my classes will hopefully provide. I'm going to try to change the culture of learning, and probably will get myself in trouble with superiors in doing it. But, hey, I'll be relatively old and definitely crazy, so they might just leave me alone to teach in a fun way for the kids.

And, don't get me going on the advantages of summers off in Minnesota... :00hour

do you think you could teach me how to spell and write:)

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows
Chad,

doesn't summer last about 10 days in Minny?

Raymond is a lost cause on spelling and grammar :mj07:

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
do you think you could teach me how to spell and write:)

Ray hookedonphonics.com give Chad a call after completing the entry level test:mj07: Hope things get better for those struggling and straining right now. Not to far from ya Ray if you r in PA. I know the deal around here. BoL to all in these times of pity:mad:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg