The Great American Ball Park? How long before....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
How long do you think before the Vegas books start catching up on the over/unders at Cincy??

Something like 19 or 20 homers in 5 games, 69 runs....pushing every single game over the total. Makes you wonder what's gonna happen when the weather starts warming up :eek:

Should be interesting.

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
Pete I am on it, sure they will catch up but with the CINCY pitching look for the relievers to be overworked also.

Coors Field East. Hudepohl Home Run Park.

Just a couple of new names heard in the state the last 24 hours!

:D

CrazyHorse

giveit2 21
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2000
Atlanta GA
good point. I was watching the opening day game and the announcer was remarking about that. Basically just said expect to see alot of HR's in that stadium this yr. I saw one HR in that game that looked like it was a routine fly ball. Plus the foul ball area behind home plate is smaller than the old stadium making it that much more of a hitter's park (less area to catch foul balls). Not sure about the other dimensions on the 1B and 3B side.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
GENO said:
Coors Field East. Hudepohl Home Run Park.

Just a couple of new names heard in the state the last 24 hours!

:D
:lol:

Agree.....just a matter of time, till the totals start getting in the range of 11, 11.5 if this stuff keeps up. Just mad at myself, for not playing any of these overs yet :shrug:

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Crazy...first Cincy game I watched was yesterday, and seen Dunn launch one very deep over the wall that was into the wind at the time....unreal. The thing about it, before the season, I read several people that thought it would be more of a pitchers park!

CrazyHorse

giveit2 21
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2000
Atlanta GA
I read one article that said the same thing. It was at a very reputable fantasy baseball site. I hate to sound like a "me too" guy but I was mad I haven't played any overs there yet also. After watching that 1st game I thought I will just hope the games don't all fly over the totals too much and I will jump on some overs in good situations in a couple weeks. Still should be some good spots before the value is all but used up.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

billiam2005

Forum Member
Jul 11, 2002
Pittsburgh
I watched and listened to the games in Cincy earlier this week when the Bucs were there, and they were saying in batting practice a bunch of balls were being launched completely out of the stadium.