The Great Grizape is Back.......

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Grizape

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
:scared

Well, I don't see many on Colorado tonight as the public is on Richmond. I understand Colorado lost its top rebounder/shot blocker for several weeks and just got blown out by Utah but I am still not convinced they are going to get blown out by Richmond. I see this as a very competitive game with Richmond stealing a home victory by 5-6pts.

With that said, my first play of the season is

Colorado +9.5 for 1.5 units

Good luck to all tonight

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Your late. College hoops season started In November. What is the reason for your truancy? Well welcome back. I remember you from last season. Good luck young man. Sorry about your Jets next Sunday.

Grizape

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
Well Clem D, I got hammered in the early season last year but now the real season begins with conference play upon us. I feel the capping is little easier from this point on. Teams have settled in with the freshmen, transfers, etc and you have a sense of how certain teams are going to perform.

Off to a good start with the outright doggy win tonight! Hopefully you cashed in as well :)

As for the Jets, they have taken it in the :142hump: the second half the season but I do think of all the wild card games, they are the underdog with the best shot at winning.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg