The Mac Diarmida Hcp (Gulfstream 10th)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Biff

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2000
Fort Smith, AR
Had to tear up all my tickets last Monday. Going to give GP another shot here today.

#2 Profit Option (5-1)
Won his last in a G2 Stk at Calder off a 3 month layoff. This guy has 3 lifetime starts on the GP grass with 1 win and a 2nd. He has the class and the style to take this event today.

#4 Monkey Puzzle (6-1)
Came back from a layoff to run 4th in an allowance event at Calder on Dec 13th. He had some late interest in the race and it should have done him some good. He likes the GP turf course
starting 7 times with 3 wins and a 2nd. Douglass rode him to a win here last April at this distance in a G2 event, so he's been there done that.

#5 Crash Course (6-1)
Don't think you will see 6-1 on him with Baily on his back. He ran in the same race as others here at Calder where he was closer to the front than usual. Baily has been murder early this meet on the grass and must be respected here. Crash Course has been on the GP grass 3 times, winning 2 of them so another horse for course.

#10 Unite's Big Red (15-1)
Yet another horse for course, 8 starts with 3 wins, 1 second, and 2 show's. Looks to be tailing off but I must respect his record here and he could fire a good odds.

#11 Deliteful Irving (4-1)
4 year old colt from the Todd Pletcher barn. He may not have the seasoning the other do but
his last 3 are worth a look. His race in G2 Stk at Calder looks appealing as he just missed by 1/2 a length. His style fits this turf course as the closers have done verywell early in the meet. Pletcher is still winless at the meet but this jock trainer combo could put this guy in the winners circle today.

My ticket:

exacta part wheel: 5/2,4,10,11
exacta part wheel: 2,4,10,11/5
small exacta box(saver): 2/4/11

Good luck