THE MAIN MIAMI HOUSTON THREAD

someonewhoknows

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2004
Right now the ********* consensus is at 83 % for miami. This year the ********* consensus is 1-6 on games where a team is 75% pick or more. Just something to think about.

soonersnake

Forum Member
Jul 23, 2001
LosAngeles Ca.
Rice beating UH and OU putting up 63 pts w/ ease, along with a rateher unimpressive showing vs Army gives me no confidence that Houston is improving or has any hope for a good showing against the Canes. The line is at 29.5 at some and I like it anywhere under 35. Miami has a ton of studs on D and Berlin won't be challenged by this D. The Canes could cover 29 rushing 75% of their offensive snaps. At Reliant w/ about 30k fans in the stands the canes should feel right at home.

soonersnake

Forum Member
Jul 23, 2001
LosAngeles Ca.
I just put a buck on a 2 teamer w/ UM-29 to Oregon -34 vs Idaho. UH won't quit, they just don't have the horses. I'm just as weak on Berlin asthe rest of you, but if he can manage a decent game and complete 55% of his passes along with their rushing game, I think they cover the #. UO is a good team (I don't need to break down thier first 2 games) but they are better than they've showed and this is a get on track game for them. To go with the fact Idaho lost their starting corner on Monday. ( Dirk D. posted a link on him being shot and killed Monday) and they are a poor team to begin with. I usually don't lay this kind of chalk and this may be the death of my season if I win. Being that I start taking a few more heavy favs.

Lost Hillbilly

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2003
Vegas was not built on winners!!!The majority of the time, the consensus will be wrong...that's what they are banking on!The key is to hit the games the public misses cause they're gonna hit a few.

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
SWK .... what consensus criteria are U using? .. For instance, I added up carib LW @ 70% + and it ended 16-16 on cfb ...

just curious

now if UR talking line moves of 3+ (i.e nc st last week) then your numbers (1-6) are much closer for the year.

gl, gregg

Bet on MyBookie