The Nutmeg Ticket 10.07.2005

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
First off, I'm glad to say THE HABS ARE UNDEFEATED! The team hasn't been playing great hockey, but I'll take it.

Sundin's out, O'Neil is questionnable, hopefully we can pull one out in the Tdot this weekend!

Onto tonight's action...

NJ @ PHI - I'd stay away. Philly had a MASSIVE collapse to the Rangers, and NJ looked good in their opener.

ATL @ WSH - Ovechkin flying in under the Crosby radar, I'd say Washington "should" win this game with the Thrasher's 'minder out, and Papa Kovalchuk holding out, the Caps should win.

PIT @ CAR - the battle of who could care less.... no really....

CGY @ CLU - interesting matchup. I'm tempted to say Flames but hey, they got smoked by Minnesota. Take the OVER on this as Calgary's D looked TERRIBLE in game 1...

TB @ FLA - Inter-state battle... Lightning struck HARD in their opener, but lots of emotion with the banner-raising. They'll still win, but the only bet I'd put is that rats won't land on the ice...

BOS @ BUF - I'm sorry... 6 goals? The Buffalo WHO? (sorry Sabres fans, it's the Hab in me). I like Boston to bounce back from their loss to my Newfie-sportin' Montrealers, but I think Zhamnov playing would be a must for $ to be put down.

SJ @ CHI - San Jose should pull out the win, after a tight loss. They're just too fast, and I have no faith in the Bulin Wall after what he pulled on Wednesday.

In a NUTshell:

WSH +110
SJ -115
CGY/CBJ OVER 6
BOS/BUF OVER 6

chuckdman

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
TO
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your plays... I like them all!

:mj14:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
chuckdman 216.240.204.82
MegaNut 216.240.204.82

you guys roommates or something?

chuckdman

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
TO
MadJack said:
chuckdman 216.240.204.82
MegaNut 216.240.204.82

you guys roommates or something?

Close but not really. We're two different people, slacking off at the same workplace. :)

MegaNut has been reading for years and wanted to start posting some of his hockey plays. He's been warned about the general rules at Madjacks so you won't see no GOY or shit like that from him. Definitely a guy who knows his hockey stuff and I think he will contribute just fine. He helps me all the time in pucks.

Hope thats not a problem with you Jack?

PS. I hate the HABS!!! HABS will get killed on Saturday vs the Boys in Blue!!

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
nope, no problem at all. i figured something like that.

good luck

chuckdman

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
TO
Cool!!

Only warning for anyone.. If you start talking shit about the Habs, this guy will be on you. I think this guy could write a 50 page essay on the Habs and their history.... Big fan. Not a typical Leaf fan like me. :)

The guy has a HABS shrine at his desk at work. What a freak :)

GL to everyone!

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
Jealousy at its best...

Washington down one after one... no sweat... Ovechkin back to the tinted visor - guess 2 goals weren't enough!

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
duhhhhhhhhhh... Atlanta up 5-2, CHItowne up 3-0 EARLY... nothing like getting blasted on my 1st night out... GO COMEBACKS!

Bet on MyBookie