The NutMeg Ticket 10/18/2005 [1-6]

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
:s4: If this is you, laughing at me, then by all means...

wtf is happening to me... must be the PLS (Post-Lockout Syndrome).

Here's tonight's action:

---------------------------------------------------------
FLA @ NJD

Battle of the goalies - Luongo coming off a big loss - I'd say he's going to be extra sharp tonight, making the game winner a close call. Perhaps the UNDER is the only thing worth considering...FLA is missing some bodies up front too...

BOS @ MTL

Montreal NEEDS a home victory, and Theo NEEDS to be sharp. The 2nd line is getting shaken up, replacing Dagenais with the hot handed Tomas Plekanec. Zhamnov isn't playing... I'd take MTL, but I try to not bet for/against "my" team too often - don't want my emotion to cloud my judgement and turn into a Sith Lord...

PHX @ EDM

Pretty straight-up smash 'em up hockey. I like Edmonton to win straight up at home... Gauthier injured, Coffey's #7 going up to the rafters, it's going to be hard to beat that instant fan-based momentum...

CHI @ VAN

Like the VanCity pick, but the Hawks (@$&#'d me over last week against Colorado, the juice is pretty big (last saw it at -210) - and Bertuzzi is STILL an idiot. Ruutu is hurt and likely not playing, and Aucoin is likely coming back tonight. GO FLYING V!

In a NUTshell:

MTL -130
EDM -200
VAN -210

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
TSN reporting that Jiri Slegr and Joe Thornton are expected to miss tonight's game, as well as Zhamnov... .GO HABS GO???

Bet on MyBookie