The Nutmeg Ticket 10/21/2005

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
7-8 after last night's 3-0 (big night for many peeps I see)

Net: still in hole $300 (but that's Canadian, so that's like $5 USD)...

4 games tonight.... here we go

---------------------------------------------------------
SJS @ CLU (is there any consistency is it CLU or CBJ)

Don't like this game - both teams are performing less than they should... Perhaps an under is nice but I'm staying away....

OTT @ TBY

This game scares me - just because of how many talented players there are. Ottawa "should" win, but I couldn't see myself being surprised to see TBay come out on top.

COL @ EDM

I like the Colorado DOG pick tonight - no risk, no reward... plus Hejduk is playing tonight and Edmonton is getting SQUASHED. Colorado's losses - except the )($%@# one to Chicago (which cost me) have been to decent teams in LA and Nashville. I like it.

ANA @ DET

Well, who doesn't like detroit.... but who wants to lose 250% ROI....

In a NUTshell:

COL +115

GL BOYZ

Last edited:

Fuji

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2004
OTT and TB have more skill in that game then the rest of the games tonight combined hehe. GL, with you on COL

njdboy

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2005
Bay Area
GL Mega, COL is due indeed. Hejduk should provide them a little spark.

Usually its CBJ used. But yeah, not much consistency.

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
ah - another proud (but likely not loud) niners fan...

I get so annoyed when I see CLU then CBJ - why can't we all just get along!?! hahaha... I agree, CBJ looks better and I see it more often... just like Phoenix... PHO or PHX hahaha.... I'll never be happy (at least not till I can have QUE and WIN back).

GL!

njdboy

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2005
Bay Area
mega, yeah still try to be a loud niners fan. I was at the Dallas game screaming my head off for my niners. I love them and we have a great legacy with 5 super bowls. We are rebuilding now but the fans have been very loyal and still very into the games.

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
you got it - I went to see them in Cincinnati last year.... I'm in Canada so it's hard to get to SF... been once... out of season, saw the Giants at Candlestick instead...

Let's hope Alex Smith has what we need to get some O goin'....

Bet on MyBookie