The Nutmeg Ticket 10/22/2005

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
YTD: 8-8 Net: $ -185

It's slow going, but my crawl back to .500 is done, now it's time to get out of this f :cursin: 'n red!

Tons of games tonight, and I see a lot of picks I'm thinking of making an upset parlay play...

------------------------------
DET @ CBJ

Detroit is basically chowing down on everyone, and coming in fairly heavy faves... but the juice is big, and I just have a feeling that the Jack's are going to come out swinging...

-------------------------------
NYI @ MTL

I'm seeing a lot of action on MTL, and I'm inclined to agree, but as someone who practically prays to the Canadiens, I vow to not really bet for or against my team unless I'm absolutely 100% sure...

CGY @ DAL

I've seen one pick from the red mile, and I'm taking it straight to my upset parlay! Like this play a lot, been watching Flames games on Centre Ice, and they're starting to play more of a team game, just need to stay disciplined and they'll have a good chance.

COL @ VAN

I like the Vancouver $line pick, but I'm thinking of putting Colorado in my upset play, Hejduk 2 shots, 2 goals, + 1 A in 20 minutes & change last night, and something tells me he's just getting started... He's boosting the team morale. and in case I haven't said it enough: "BERTUZZI GET ME SOME :cursin: -ING POINTS"

----------------------------
MIN @ STL

I'm still liking the tear that the Wild (WILDS) are on, and I'm seriously considering this one on the broken-down and beaten Blues...

------------------------------
SJS @ NSH

-170 dough on PReds? I think they can handle it... San Jose is just not up to par right now, and having a questionable period with goalies... will Toskala become #1? Tune in and find out! Doesn't matter who starts, I like Nashville to anvil Sharks.

skipped a few games that I'm not really looking at right now... I'll have to update again later...

In a NUTshell:

NSH -170
++ Adding MIN -120 ++

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie