The Nutmeg Ticket 10/24/2005

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
Well - I didn't hop on the Minny Train last night, and it paid off - a well deserved day off.

YTD: 10-8 (.555) Net: Just over the even marker
Since 10/18: 9-2 (.818) Net $6 bills.

Here's the action tonight:

---------------------------------------------------------
DET @ CBJ

I like Detroit in this game. Yzerman is almost ready, but is not playing until Thursday, but Detroit is just a scoring MACHINE. Legace is in net, even though Osgoode will be dressed as a backup. Columbus is still finding itself, and I don't think they have the steam to beat detroit.

If I'm Rick Nash, I'm at home putting a wingnut foam hat on...

OTT @ CAR

Cam Ward down, Martin Gerber in. Hasek starting + Ottawa RULING the East... I like the puckline on the legionnaires blowing off the 'Canes, despite Stillman and Staal's offensive rebirth, Ottawa is just plain and simple too strong for the Whalers...

BOS @ TOR

Thornton got how many points on his first night back? I think that'll give the edge to the B's tonight, but as you know... the Leafs have multiple personalities, and you almost never know which one shows up. I'm staying off this game for now, but if I had to pick one way or the other, I'd go with the Big Bad Bruins.

***In a NUTshell***

OTT -150

~PARLAY PLAY~
OTT -1 1/2
DET -1 1/2
RISK $100 to win $600 + change
(shout out to HandiClapper for mentionning it!!)

PS - I may also come dump some $ on DET, and/or Boston, see what my gut tells me as the day advances...

Last edited:

COYOTEBLUE

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2005
LONDON ONT CANADA
GREAT PLAYS ... :clap:

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE REASON TO PLAY DET ON THE GL ... THEY BEAT COLUMBUS IN COLUMBUS ON SATURDAY 6-0 :scared

GL

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
MegaNut said:
***In a NUTshell***

OTT -150

~PARLAY PLAY~
OTT -1 1/2
DET -1 1/2
RISK $100 to win $600 + change
(shout out to HandiClapper for mentionning it!!)

PS - I may also come dump some $ on DET, and/or Boston, see what my gut tells me as the day advances...

OK well I'm coming in on top of this one too:

BOS +115 - let's have a big night!

GL EVERYONE! :yup

Bet on MyBookie