The Nutmeg Ticket 10/26/2005

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
YTD: 12-11 (.522) Net: $ change over even ($60 hard-earned crusties)

OK It's early but right now I like two picks:

---------------------------------------------------------
WSH @ BUF

Well, Pittsburgh sucks, and Washington sucks too, but Washington has won 3 games... Uh Ovechkin, anyone? I digress... I like Buffalo to smash at home tonight, lest I read some terrible news during the day, this will be my POD.

---------------------------------------------------------
THE SALAMI (or Bologna for us Newfies)

at 35 1/2, I like the odds on this going OVER - but there's no line on it yet. Lots of high scoring this season, and tonight should be no exception

***In a NUTshell***

BOS -1 1/2 (love the puckline!!) +105
SALAMI O - no line yet

CHIN_3881

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Like the play and yes PIT does suck, you have lemeiux who was bitching the most about obstruction not being called and when it's called on him he whines, he's the owner and he should lead by example and how come the #1 line isn't lemieux,crosby and palfy yet, nothing seems to be working for these morons let's hope that they can take the heartless thrashers. Gl tonight.

Fuji

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2004
Buf ain't at home according to the worm - anyway, I like BUF too but you wrote down BOS? Just a typo I'm sure...

GL tonight

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
typo for sure... hehe - I had Boston on my mind... wondering whether to pick... I didn't...

I actually really liked Boston going into tonight but they played with so much emotion in Toronto on Monday, I figure they'll be tired today, and may be already thinking about the Leafs... well I was right the first time (so far) BOS is up 3-0... sadly, it was a typo :withstupi

GL to everyone tonight (a little late, but GOOD LUCK NONETHELESS).

Late breaking news: WSH just took the lead 2-1 at the beginning of the 2nd :nutkick

Bet on MyBookie