The Nutmeg Ticket 10/27/2005

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
Even Steven... oh well...

YTD: 13-12 (.520) Net: 0 units

F'N Sabres... fool me once - shame on you... won't fool me again!

Here's some of the action I am considering:

---------------------------------------------------------
TOR @ BOS

Speaking of fooling me twice - I'm still considering the Bruins for this game - they're coming off 2 more losses (boy do they suck!), two close games to boot. They'll be tired, but they're home, and NEED a win. I'm still not sure whether to play - will update my decision later.

NYI @ NYR

Islanders have been busier than the Rangers, Poti will be playing with some gusto I'm sure, and Jagr continues to score. I like the Rangers in this one.
Also, Marc Parrish and Brent Sopel are doubtful for the Isles...

MTL @ OTT

Not really considering betting this game - just want to interject... Zednik is coming back tonight, and playing with Ryder and Ribeiro - which gives MTL a potential of having 2 really solid lines, not to mention a great PP presence (which they desperately need). Theo is starting for the habs tonight.

I think Murray's boys are going to be in top form tonight, and playing extra hard on backchecking for Emery - I expect a high tempo game, and am really undecided as to who wins the game - just wanted to give my two cents on MTL for you Sens pickers - just in case...

Oh - and since I can do this (I know it's early and things will change - I want to take the opportunity before it goes away):

HABS ARE #1 IN THE EAST! YAH BABY! :mj14:

CHI @ DET

The lines on this game speak for themselves. Detroit should steamroll Chitowne - even though it's the CITY OF BASEBALL CHAMPIONS!
:clap:

***In a NUTshell***

NYR -140
DET EV @ -1 1/2

GL to everyone!

Last edited:

CHIN_3881

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
looks good, BOS playing 3/4 and two ot games one resulting in a shootout. GL tonight.

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
Yeah, I'm laying off the BOS pick, and sticking with my original picks. With Raycroft hurt, and Boston being the NHL's gimp-of-the-week, I'm not tempting fate on a so-so week of staying even...

chuckdman

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
TO
Keep it going bro!! You're back to 0... I'm sure we'll see you at the winner circle shortly!

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
IDEAS?

What does everyone think of this play?

PARLAY
BOS -1 1/2 (Belfour has night off)
NYR -1 1/2

1 u to win 8 u

I figure it's still an outside play, especially since both games have the potential to be close... but the payoff is HUGE for a win, and I think both are VERY possible...

njdboy

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2005
Bay Area
Mega, I think both are solid plays to WIN. With the new NHL the puck lines scare me a lot. Keep in mind Toronto with Tellqvist last game out were pretty good. He played pretty well. So he isn't rubbish. I like both BOS and NYR to win tonight, by how much is anyone's guess. Not a bad payoff though. If you got some extra change or doing a small little play its a good one to me. But I would hate to lose it on a one goal win.

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
yeah for real...

Yeah, I actually really like Tellqvist, but people in the Tdot are SO hard on him... that being said, I really like Hannu Too....

Yeah, I'm gonna keep it a small parlay - and NOT lose my shirt on a 1-goal game.

GL CAPPERS and (sorry Chuck) GO F'N HABS GO!!!!

Bet on MyBookie