The Nutmeg Ticket 10/31/2005

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
YTD: 17-17 (.500) Net: $ -2

Took a shellacking on Friday, had a KINGS pick on Saturday night (figured they wouldn't F me two nights in a row) but didn't get to post as I was out.

Two games tonight:

---------------------------------------------------------
FLA @ TOR

Jason Allison may or may not be playing, and Toronto is coming off of a BEATING against the Sens... Quinn's boys are at home, and playing a Florida team that will more than likely NOT include Joe Niewendyk. Luongo and the Eagle go head-to-head, in what looks to be a tough game to call. Off the bat, I'd have taken Toronto, but I am not sure that this will be the game they decide to make their emotional comback. Decisions on whether or not to bet will come later...

---------------------------------------------------------
MTL @ NYR

Well, the Habs have already beaten the Rangers at home, and to their advantage, New York doesn't take too many penalties (Montreal seems to give up more scoring chances on the PP than they get). They lost at home on Friday, and hopefully look to get one back at the Garden tonight. Nicklas Sundstrom is probable to return to action, and Dagenais should miss his 5th game tonight. Koivu and Kovalev have gotten to play with Zednik, and they were involved in both the Montreal goals on Friday - in this case I have a good feeling that the Habs can pull off the upset - but for those of you who don't know, I'm a Canadiens de-vo-tee, and I try to avoid smashing OR fading my boyz...

Early Leaner:

TOR -160

Good luck, everyone!!! :clap:

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
NutShell time - bets in...

TOR -160
FLA/TOR O6 -115

Once again - GL and remember, I'm putting a bet on MTL in my mind only... think they'll pull it off tonight.

chuckdman

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
TO
GL on those plays!!!

GO HABS GO.. I think they can do it tonight but Theo has looked like complete rubish!!!

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
Ahhhhh... if only I actually would have followed my nose... I KNEW MTL was winning - my vintage '67 Guy Lafleur jersey is undefeated whence the Habs play in MSG! YESSSSS

Bet on MyBookie