The Pack. Underdogs?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

EdVedder10

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
Fellas-

Now I am from Chicago and a die hard Bears fan but come on! The Bears beating the Pack is more mental than physical. I don't believe they think they can do it. Look at the Bear's record last year with four losses. Two of them were to the Pack with everyone healthy. Plus Holdman is out for the season. The Bear's corners are weak with the loss of McQuarters. I hate to put money against my team but I'm taking the Pack here. I just don't think the Bears are going to beat Favre and company in the national spotlight. Just my two cents. Any opinions?

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
Eddie

The way the NFL has gone this season I wouldn't write any team out of a game...

Oh, sorry, forgot the Bengals :moon:

But seriously, this could be a good spot for the Bears. In reality, they should have been whupped by the Bills given time of possession, total yds etc, but they always seem to find a way to stay close...and often win...

Injuries and absences are always worked into the line but the intangible is how the team reacts without their established players and what the replacements are capable of.

The Pack were lucky to survive at home v the Panthers, showed some real defensive frailties previously .... game's wide open I think...

Hope this helps...

"I've changed, by not changing at all"

- You ;)

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
Strong trends

Strong trends

Pack is 1-8 ATS in Oct off 2 wins & 12-24 ATS on road off a pair of wins.

Bears are a solid 11-2 ATS in Oct vs a foe off a SU win

Da Bears by 3

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
Green Bay has a long long way to go to prove to me they are a quality team. They could not cover a spread if their lives depended on it.

Something is missing with the Packers... I think they miss Leroy Butler..