THE STREAK ENDS.BIG PLAY

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
ATLANTA HAWKS +6..
JUST in case it doesnt end taking the 6 pts for a huge play..the hawks play good teams very togh at home,,id think they win this one and i am playing the ml also..they got to lose sometime..........
HOW WEIRD is it watching a team that hAS won 19 str8 games playing in one of the strongest confrence that ive ever seen top to bottom,and still give them basiclly no shot to win the title..i believe the current odds are 15to 1..their is about 8 teams with lower odds than them..thats insane...them losing their center in the middle of this streak makes the streak VERY ,VERY impressive.but i believe b/c of the loss to ming ,thats the reason they have no chance at the title..ADLEMAEN COACH OF THE YEAR..they would be a serious threat if ming was still playing with the way this team has come together..its sad.

72 -61 ytd

ldabdou

Chillaxin
Forum Member
Dec 28, 2004
Nor Cal
ATLANTA HAWKS +6..
JUST in case it doesnt end taking the 6 pts for a huge play..the hawks play good teams very togh at home,,id think they win this one and i am playing the ml also..they got to lose sometime..........
HOW WEIRD is it watching a team that hAS won 19 str8 games playing in one of the strongest confrence that ive ever seen top to bottom,and still give them basiclly no shot to win the title..i believe the current odds are 15to 1..their is about 8 teams with lower odds than them..thats insane...them losing their center in the middle of this streak makes the streak VERY ,VERY impressive.but i believe b/c of the loss to ming ,thats the reason they have no chance at the title..ADLEMAEN COACH OF THE YEAR..they would be a serious threat if ming was still playing with the way this team has come together..its sad.

72 -61 ytd

I'm with ya. This jumped out at me right away. Considering the last few games I've been against them.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ShivaShante

EZ Skankin
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2005
The Dirty 'Ham, AL
only thing is hawks won last 3 mtgs...revenge?

Good luck with your play!

Houston won the last meeting 108-89 and were up by 33 at one point in that game. If any revenge factor, it'll be with ATL. Houston has lost three straight IN ATL. though, and 12 out the last 15 there. HAWKS ROLL IN THIS ONE!!!!!!!:0corn

Last edited: